Thursday, December 17, 2009

Corregated Diecuts

How FUN are the corregated diecuts from Donna Salazar? They are SO very versatile! You can leave them as is, paint them, ink them, take off the outer paper and distress them, glitter them... you can even stamp WITH them! (to do that, I'd take off the outer paper to reveal the corregation and then dip lightly in paint, and stamp!)

Debbie did a layout using one of the borders:



She left the border intact and made her own design on the outside to match her layout design!

On my layout, I layered 3 different borders:



I tore off the outer paper layer to reveal the "corregation". I then painted it in a distressed sort of way and added some gold glitter. When I do this to cardboard, I just use my finger to put the paint on!

I also did a card with the star. Perfect for the holiday season! I simply glittered it first.



I hope you will pull out your diecuts from the kit and try something new and fun with them! The sky is the limit! :)

4 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

These are so cool!
I love the texture.

dstandard said...

Love the idea of tearing it apart - will have to try it!

scrappermimi said...

These projects could not be more fabulous!

Anonymous said...

wow- I like it!
Elma