Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November

...and fall is in the air

I want to point out that the Design Team picked out the papers this month, so please be sure to let them know how much you like them. I am so pleased with how the kit has turned out and want to thank them for picking such great papers. The kit is perfect for fall and Thanksgiving layouts. And our Visiting Therapist Nicole Wise has shown us that it's great for school picture layouts as well.

First I want to say as many of you know that I am not a big sticker person but I am finding that I love love love the word fetti type of stickers. And the Autumn Bliss stickers from My Little Yellow Bicycle are right up there at the top of my favorites list. Along with that are the felt stickers from MLYB. They are beautiful!

Oh and I am so in love with the new Maya Road items. Wait until you see them in real life -so much better than images from the internet. Everything is in full packages so you'll have plenty to use for this month and the next few.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. And be sure to let loved ones know that a subscription from I AM A Scrapaholic makes a great holiday gift.

~L

No comments: