Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mixin' & Matchin'!

I love to mix and match!
Every one of my layouts has something that has been
mixed up from different manufactures, colors, designs, or just
about anything I can think of to create what I call a great page!
This month's kit allowed me to mix and match a lot!

I really enjoyed
doing that with the kit because it offered up so many different colors
to be able to do just that!
I took each element from the kit and used it on this layout.
I mixed colors that don't normally go together and put them together!
Never be afraid to mix and match colors!
You just never know what you'll get!

So take this month's kit and play around with it and the colors!

5 comments:

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous page Elizabeth ! Amazing work!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

AMAZING!
Elizabeth I love love love this LO!
All your work is so totally inspiring.

~L

scrappermimi said...

Gorgeous LO girl!

Amy said...

what a great page !! I love the colors you used togther!!!

Sandi said...

OMGOSH ELIZABETH!!!! This layout is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! LOVE IT!