Friday, June 5, 2009

Yellow.

I don't know about you but everywhere I look these days
everything is yellow! This year the color is in fashion
and is practically everywhere you look!
I for one am glad because it is my all time favorite color!!!
It's a fun, bright, and cheery color and goes really well with
a variety of color palette too!

So you can imagine when I opened up my kit for this month
{which by the way is swingin'!} with all that
yellow
that I had to start diggin' in straight away!

The colors the Lynn chose to use against the yellow is amazing!
It reminds me of a yellow daisy blowing in the wind, all fresh and beautiful!
I had to create a layout about my daughter Alyssa and how much she's growing.
But in truth, this layout is really about myself.
As she grows, I realize I to must grow and allow her the freedom to fly.
I was inspired by the whimsical elements of the kit and wanted
to incorporate them into this layout.

So when you open up your kit this month and see the yummy colors,
I hope that it inspires you like it did for me!


5 comments:

Mary - said...

beautiful layout elizabeth! i am so lovin' the color combo in this kit too - it has such a fun summery feel to it! thx for the inspo! :) smiles, m-

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

Elizabeth...wowza!
I always love how clear everyhting is in your layouts! Crisp and so exact....I LOVE IT!

dstandard said...

Awesome page - love how you worked this pp!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that blue against the black!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great use of the papers!!!