Thursday, June 25, 2009

These colors are perfect....

The June Scrap kit contains papers that are PERFECT for black and white photos. I mean...look at the colors...the patterns...those flowers....gotta love this Chatterbox!!!!




and now here is the layout that I created using a black and white photo of my daughter in her dance recital costume. I decided to use a butterfly chipboard tag from the Addict kit; applied some letter rubons to it to spell out my title...I added some paint to the yellow cardstock and then put my quote rubon over that so it really pops off the page... I decided to create a flower chain using the Prima Devine stems and flowers together.



I am so loving these colors together....hope you'll drop by the gallery to see the other creations the design team has made with the kits and share your projects with us!

Happy crafting,
Lynda

2 comments:

Suz said...

Super cute layout. I love the color combo.

Thanks for following my blog

Unknown said...

Love this layout with the black and white photo, love the flowers on the side of the photo, great job on this......