Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Kit

This month's kit is just so much fun! The yellow, browns and turquoise mix is awesome and for me it just spelled girly pages but I found plenty in the kit to create a "guy" page too! Totally in love with the combo of colors with these Chatterbox papers and the new prima flowers are just too yummy. The little tags in the kit were just perfect to work into my title. These are my little grandson's with their Dad after a day at golf camp. I love these IAAS kits - they always have so many cool embellisments and it makes the pages and the cards just seem to fall together. Hope you enjoy your kit as much as I have - thanks, Debbie


4 comments:

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

Look at those cuties....love that fun photo. Great layout!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Absolutely love this!
Love that you created a masculine LO.

scrappermimi said...

I just love the clean lines in this!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great design on this page!!!