Monday, June 1, 2009

June 2009 Kits



Layout by Mimi Leinbach

This kit is Fabulous! It's got shabby chic and glitter together -and I love the way they work together. We are featuring 8 sheets from Chatterbox's Fabulous line. Six sheets are double sided and there are two specialty sheets. This line is great for a variety of layouts and cards. The colors are great for Father's Day cards or layouts. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with this paper when it arrived and I've had to wait almost 2 months to reveal it. Also in the Scrap Kit are more Thickers from American Crafts. Okay, I admit I am becoming an American Crafts Thickers junkie. I love the variety of fonts and textures. And there is a ton of Prima Marketing Inc. goodies as well.
~
I have to say that this month's Addict Kit is one of my favorites. Love love love the coordinating embellishments from Chatterbox. I have a soft spot for felt items. And the tags are double-sided. But even greater than that is the sheet from Crafty Secrets. Okay, I admit I picked this just for the ruler at the bottom of the sheet - here look at the sheet. But I am so happy with the others. And they work with so many different papers and what you don't use this month will work great with future kits. (wink, wink) Also, the metallic Dew Drops are just too cool. I've always loved Dew Drops, they are so easy to use so many different ways. Okay, now let me give a big Thank You to Beth Root for pointing me in the direction of my favorite item. The Slide Mailers!!! When she first told me about them I thought interesting. I looked at them online. But man alive they are wicked cute! I cannot wait to alter one for DH for Father's Day. The double is the perfect size for his desk at work. These are a cute, simple, fast project to alter. And they don't use up that much product. If you want just the Slide Mailers let either me or Beth know and we'll hook you up.
~
And the Therapy Kit has an item I have been waiting almost a year for. The 7Gypsies Word Paperclips. Oh, think of all the possibilities!!! There are 27 different words, easy to use on any theme. Tattered Angels Glitter Mist is always a cool thing as far as I'm concerned. I want every color...but that's another story. The screens are gorgeous. And there's even a bling from Basic Grey!
~
Okay, I've probably gushed way too much. But there were just too many exciting things in the kits this month. I expect to have the Little Pill kits up within the next day or so.
~
Lynn

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Awesome page and can't wait to see what you make with the slide deal!

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

Beautiful kit, again, girlie!!!!
Ok, now you are going to let everyone in on our big secret "tahng"....the slide mailers! Yes, wait until you see them people....coolness!

Mary - said...

beautiful kit - love these colors! can't wait to get my hands in this stuff and be crafty!! my need some of these slide mailers now, hmmm. oh and awesome layout mimi :) smiles, m-

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

MiMI....beautiful layout!!!!!
I just love it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love your page Mimi!