Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE APRIL IAAS KIT!

My name is Debbie - I'm part of the Design Team here at IAAS. The IAAS April kit is just so much fun! I got this precious little bird house with mine as well. First I painted the entire little house which luckily someone told me to do before I started. Makes it so much easier! I used the Friskars Apron Lace punch to do the edging. I embossed a piece of the patterned paper for my roof and then used one of the die cuts (which I punched a hole in) to frame the little opening on the birdhouse. Finally I added a couple of the little die cut birds and a piece of the ribbon to finish it out.

2 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Debbie this is amazing!
Love the details.

~Lynn

Sandi said...

Now seriously, do you think I want to post mine after this ADORABLE creation?!?!?!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! Great photos too! =)