Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Kit

The birds are chirping and the flowers are starting to sprout up. Spring is finally here in New England! I can't tell you how happy I am! This month is very springy.
`
You'll surely hear the birds chirping when using the Crate Paper's Lillian line. And for those receiving the Therapy Kit this month there is a cute little wood birdhouse to make. Watch the blog for instructions on altering it. Please show us your finished project.
`
Due to a product delay to the manufacturer the April kits will be slightly delayed. I expect to start shipping kits on April 10th. Crate Paper is so sorry for the inconvenience, however the delay was beyond their control. I too, am sorry for the delay. I decided not to change the paper line this month because it would be very hard to coordinate another paper line with the other products this month and there would still be a delay. I thank you very much for your understanding and patience.
`

No comments: