Saturday, December 13, 2008

Using "Scrap Dots" adhesive

December's Little Pill kit has a really fun adhesive to use on your cards or layouts. It allows you to create lots of dimension on your projects without the mess of sticky glue dots or pop dots that come off a few months after you use them! We all know how annoying THAT can be!

With the Helmar "Scrap Dots", you can add as much height/dimension to your layouts that you want! It's so easy to do--just simply layer the Scrap Dots onto your project, wait a few minutes, then add another layer onto the original to create height.




On my embellishment cluster, I added several layers of Scrap Dots under random items to give it a variance in height.



Happy Scrapping!!

~~Kary

8 comments:

Gina said...

Kary that LO is just beautiful!!!!

marcibun said...

Beautiful layout Kary! Great job of illustrating the versatility of Scrapdots ;)

Debbie said...

Wow, those Scrap Dots look like a must have! Gorgeous page too!

Holly said...

I think someone forgot to put the scrap dots in my kit!! LOL!
Kary you just rock at the embellishment clusters! This lo is gorgeous!

Linda Beeson said...

WOW! I can see I need that stuff!! How clever and that layout is amazing.

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Love love love the liquid scrap dots!
Beautiful LO!!!!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous page!

Jonah P said...

Thanks great bblog