Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dew Drop Inks

I am an ink girl. LOVE them. If you are like me you have tons and tons of inks everywhere. I have several favorite brands of inks but one of my top favorites are the Dew Drop inks. What I really love the most about these inks - the packaging for one. The come in tear drop shapes which are so easy to use if you are trying to ink the edges of your layout/project. AND for a fun effect...you can use the ink as a stamp and just stamp on your project to make flower petals. It is a quick and easy sunflower ;)

The second think I love about Dew Drop inks would be the consistancy of the inks. When I am wanting to distress a project I don't want to have to continue inking the edges over and over again to get a good, thick border of ink. The Dew Drop inks are nice and thick so that one swipe of the ink pad and you had a great color. And the range of colors that are available are fantastic.

So if you haven't tried a Dew Drop ink yet...what are you waiting for. Get just one or two...give them a try...and I am sure you will fall in love with them too.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Well, with a rave like this, how can I not try them? :)