Monday, August 4, 2008

Tim Holtz Tickets...

In this months kit are these fantastic Tim Holtz Tickets.

They are great just out of the package or you can "age" them by crumpling them up, sanding, spraying with glimmer mist and inking them. You can do either one of these ideas or all four together. In the card below I choose to age my ticket with all four ways. First I crumpled up the ticket, then sanded it a little bit. Then I sprayed at close range directly on the ticket and crumpled it back up to help spread the glimmer mist then I added some Tim Holtz ink. A fun way to get to know new products and to change an embellishment to match up with your project.


3 comments:

Holly said...

Great technique Elisa!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love this Elisa!!!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Elisa I knew you would do wonderful things with these!