Friday, August 15, 2008

August-OFBC challenge

Time for a new challenge. This month, your theme is to reflect on the year that you are having so far. Think about what your goals were at the start of the year, and what you plan to do for the rest of the year.

As always you have a sketch to use tyo inspire you. Interpret the sketch any way you want.


Here is my sample layout. I used glimmer mist directly onto the white chipboard. It is a little glossy, so be sure to allow plenty of drying time. You can also see how I moved the elements of the sketch a little to allow all of my bits and pieces to fit onto the layout.




Here is another sample done by Elisa


And another by Marcie:


Here is a layout from guest designer Mary:



I love how different layouts from the same sketch can look so differnt. :)

Alicia

***ETA Mary's layout

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

All great layouts! Sketches are such a great launching pad for creating. LOVE the use of the circle shape for the journaling on the first on.

Holly said...

Love 'em ladies! Great layout about the CHA night Marcie!
Love all of your journaling Elisa!

Holly said...

oh, and that is a great picture of you Alicia! You just rock the OFBC sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

I missed Mary's layout when I first looked! I just love her take on the sketch! Have I said how much I like to work with sketches!!??

Kirsten said...

Great lo's,u are all soo awesome! Tfs