Saturday, June 7, 2008

Whispered Words


In this months kit there will be an awesome pack of letters...whispered words by Prima Marketing. 203 pieces of Flock Alphabets. I am a alphabet junkie from rubons to chipboard so I was very excited to see this package.

I think my favorite thing about them is that there are so many different sizes of alphabets. There is only one 8.5x11 sheet but it is slammed full of lower and upper case letters. The flocking gives it a very soft feel but yet is easy to peel and stick onto your projects.

Give these letters a try and I am sure you will fall in love with them like I did :)

2 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a cute layout...great photo...love how you layered all the different textures!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

SUCH A CUTE LO!!!!
Love the design and he is so adorable!
And I have to admit that those letters from Prima are my favorite! ...right now.